Wednesday, August 18, 2010

presents

birthday present dr adik beradik
birthday present utk diri sendiri

finally.....
angan2 jadi kenyataan....
i bought a birthday present for myself...
maybe as an incentive for me to work harder...
maybe just to make me learn something new this semester....
or just maybe this thing will be to me in the future.

whatever the reasons may be.....
just enjoy the useful gift,
make full use of it....
and have fun.
wheee~~~
my newest baby ~~~ nikon D3000
*sigh* there goes my duit scholarship...
have to ikat perut for the whole sem lah nampaknye.
tetapi....... tetapi..... berbaloi2 ;)
think of all the possible priceless moments i can capture wif this *beaming*
aidilfitri kt kampung......
angah's convocation.....
along's majlis tunang (erk.... tak tau bile la pulak)
any family events.....

and just now aku pergi dinner wif my iium family
it's been a long time since we hang out together like that....
a few things happens....
like now, kak ngah naik pangkat jadi kak long *gasp!!*
kak long upgrade jadi supervisor....
better known as SUP....
and me and balang got belated birthday presents from SUP,kak long and acu
tsk, *terharu gile*
love y'all..... y'all really make my day... or night.



No comments: