Sunday, January 3, 2010

tahun baru 2010....
bertambah satu angka dlm umurku....
hehe... 21.....

br 3 hari dlm thn 2010...
byk yg dah jadi.

new year's eve,
balik rumah lepas kelas jam 6.00.
2 kali terlepas bas kuz sgt penuh. mesti ramai yg nk balik kampung + celebrate new year kt luar.
sampai rumah je dah mlm. penat.
new year berlalu cmtu je. tak buat countdown or anything. mcm biase je kt umah.
we're not much into celebrating this kind of things. byk bende lain nk buat, mak kate.

then, on the 1st day of 2010, we all pegi rumah lame.
byk bende kene buat.
repaint the house, do some plumbing works and all that,
someone have asked nk sewe that house dah.
tu yg nk cpt...

i've to get back to my uni kuz sat morning ade skill class ( which i didnt go btw even tho i've been in my uni that day...)
get back home on sat.....
kesian dgn my sis....
mengadu my mom tk bg die buat bende lain xcept painting the walls walaupun my bro is allowed to do anything else....
mlm tu br aku tolong cat rumah.

and today is the most eventful day... ( quite eventful actually.)
nothing happens to me....
well.... ade.....
rambut aku terkene cat!!!!!!
the kind that are not water based....
cat putih laknye tu!!!!!!!!
it's like aku beruban pulak.
baek mak perasan.
and we have to clean it using thinner.
wonder if there's some side effects of using thinner on your hair.....
habes la botak.....

then me n my sis watch muvie..
the imaginarium of doctor parnassus.
watch it kuz it's the last role heath ledger play b4 his death.
and kuz he died b4 the muvie is finished,
his role was played by 3 other actors, namely johnny depp (my faveret!), jude law and colin farrel......
i can only say this muvie is kinda weird.... very imaginative...
hahaha

and then my mom kene rompak!
not exactly rompak...
but someone stole her handbag.
i didnt get the full story yet....
but that makes me more careful with my things now.
kuz there's a whole lot of valuable things in my bag....

No comments: