Thursday, October 1, 2009

NeW DisCoVeRy....

he... just discover a new side of me...
a new shopaholic me....
an hour and a half at klcc and half my money is gone....
on books... and some hair clips..
huhuuu...
tu baru usha kasut, tak bli lg....
too much money to spend on a day....
never mind...
i'll come back wif a revenge.

and terpakse ikat perut for a few days sbb nk save duit.
pathetic isn't it?
and that's not all!!!
i'm addicted to internet.!!
can't live without going online, even for a day.
suffice to say internet completes my life.
(my sis will say, tu la takder pakwe... kan dah ketagih internet....)
suke hati la...internet ni aku byr sendiri ape.. (my answer to her nnt =D)

ade lagi.....
newest addiction.
online shopping....huhuhuuu (another way to lessen my bank account )
setakat ni dah bli a few clothes... a purse and a bag (otw)... and tempted to buy more...
those blogs are truly addictive (and dangerous for my money too)
and it is way easier to shop online...
takyah g siap2, tunggu bas yg selalu lmbt... bersesak2 kt mall and all that.
just go on9 and surf....

now i need to curb my addiction sblm aku terkosongkan akaun aku
(nk tggu scholarship msk a long way to go, mati kebuluranlah aku sblm tu...)
ngehhh...

gotta go browsing some more......

No comments: