Wednesday, April 8, 2009

addicted to facebook....

sadly, i would like to announce i'm addicted to internet and especially facebook....
and it's affecting my exams..... just realized that my carry mark for this sem is the worse (for all subjects i'm taking). it's seems impossible for me to get even an a- with this kind of marks....
~sigh~ i hate myself right now sebab lupe diri, lupe priorities as a student, lupe responsibilities utk dptkan yg terbaik, lupe misi dan visi sendiri for this sem.....
tapi nk wat camner.. i'm already halfway through my finals.... and i cant turn back the time. skrg aku kene amek pengajaran drpd sem ni... next sem, i'll try to refocus my priorities back, try to maintain and upgrade my pointer (takot duit scholar kene tarik..hehehe).
okeh.... i need to sleep now kuz tomorrow's exam!!! best of luck to me!!

No comments: