Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my friend's funny prediction...(shall i say premonition??)

my bestie told me one night, while we're having our dinner. she asked what will i do if one day my crush ask me out? i said i'll ask if his gf ade ke tak, and if his gf will get mad or not... then my bestie asked again, what will i do if he confess to me that he likes me? i said i'll make a confused face before asking "are you sure?" 
then she ask me again, will i accepts him if he ask me to be his gf? of course i laugh! that sounds ridiculous to me. all i know that boy is happy with his current gf.. my bestie ask me, consider that they (my crush and his gf ) have broken up.. jawapan aku senang je... tgk la keadaan camne.. kalau i still like him, then it's fine lah kot. kalau tak, sorry to break your heartlah jawapnye.
the funny thing is, my bestie is so convinced that what she had asked me will come true. said her instinct tell her so.. and she's very confident about it. her premonition is that one day, in 3 years time (waktu kitorang still undergraduate lg) he'll confess to me.... nasib baik kitorang kt kafe, kalau kt bilik dah jth katil kot aku gelak....
i know my bestie loves me and wants the best for me and wants me to be happy, tapi there's no need for her to have that kind of prediction. it's just funny... semms not possible at all to me... tapi who knows what will happen in the future. mane la tau kn.....
and that premonition leads us to do something ridiculous last night. we're cyber-stalking someone... i mean not actually cyber-stalking.. let's just say kitoran buat sikit edisi siasat pasal my crush's fs page.. (again!!).. i was so convinced that they're really have something going on but my besties think otherwise. so we're doing our investigation and found no evidence about my belief (that they have something). my besties said that they're just bestfriends or kakak angkat-adik angkat kinda relationship (kuz she's older than him...).....
anyway, i dont wanna think about all that stuff right now... kuz i've got many things to think!!!
cost management, leadership, semue lahh!!!! 
hope i'm still alive and sane by the time i've got time to post somethnig here....

No comments: