Saturday, March 21, 2009

just my thoughts....

quite a day...tadi ade final presentation for my subject..and it's quite important for my cgpa.... we're so anxious bout how we'll turn out... but i think we did okay.....
and i'm suppose to have a group discussion tonight and one thing that pissed me is that it's cancelled.last minute. bcuz one member's missing. damn it. i was looking ofrward to do it kuz i can forget about it and do other things...(like study for my finals..)
urghh...sakit hati. but i try to keep my cool.... sejak2 ni ade je bende yg menyakitkan hati aku. maybe for others it may seem like it's no big deal, but for me it's still pisses me..... sometimes aku rase orang2 sekeliling aku anggap aku macam takde perasaan.. they can do anything they like and dont have to warry about waht i might feel. it's like aku ni mcm tunggul pun ade. bile aku ckp aku marah... they all said relax la... it's no biggie.. yeah right..... cube la that exact same thing happens to them, they'll be mad as hell right???
i just dont understand it.... it's like they're allowed to voice out their feelings and i'm not. bile aku voice out my feelings, i've been branded as emotional. duh... i'm only a human kay??mesti la kene ade hati dan perasaan.....

No comments: