Wednesday, March 11, 2009

cyberstalking????

i did something i think i shouldnt do...... though it's not ethically and morally wrong but i still think it's not good for me..... what i did is i view my crush's gf fs page. it sounds harmless, isn't it? but after doing it i feel horrible. damn i feel jealous. i shouldnt be jealous. she's his gf she can be lovey dovey to him..... huhuhuhuu...... tp aku still rase cemburu. i need to get over him,soon.
actually, i've tried every possible ways i could think of. dah try sibukkan diri dgn things yg takde kaitan dgn that guy... dah try isi mase lapang dgn things i really like... i've even try to like other guy tapi.....
now i decide to just let go.takyah pikir pape. numb my feelings for him. let time heals my wounds. open up my mind to new things, new possibilities. maybe i'll find someone better this time..... 

No comments: